Wednesday 31 August 2011

Puff

‘Everytime I watch it the world is remade’ – Stewart Home

‘I’ve got a feelin’ inside, I can’t explain’ – Bill Drummond

‘Nearly put me off my tea’ – J.G.Ballard

‘All artists are weak and this exemplifies every weakness’ – Peter Sotos

‘ Pulls back the elastic of reality and pwangs you into the multiple infinitude of now’ – David Thompson

Made me hard as iron’ – David Peace

‘An absolutely essential survival tool aid for 21st Century living’ – Iain Sinclair

‘To be honest, I got pissed rather than watch it’ – Dillinja

‘Suggests dimensions utterly beyond man’s comprehension’ – Kate Bush

‘Kind of..uuhh, you know.. mmm…like intense’ – Dennis Cooper

‘Achieves the neat trick of polishing turds while smelling of roses’ - Bono

‘Super stoopid and razor sharp’ – Simon Reynolds

‘Flailing around like an enraged monkey, this accidentally hits some targets’ – Mark Kermode

‘The King is gone, but he’s not forgotten’ – H.P.Lovecraft

‘Clearly demonstrates that all resistance is futile’ - William S. Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment